Health Safety and Environment
We have the training and procedures, including in first-aid, to safely operate in remote and difficult locations. Our HSE procedures are based on AS/NZS4801 and meet exacting mine site requirements.
Our HSE Policy:
Advanced Bore Services considers a commitment to occupational health, safety and the environment essential to our business success. This is achieved through:
- Complying with relevant statutory requirements, codes, standards and guidelines;
- Setting of objectives and targets to eliminate work related incidents in relation to our activities.
- Defining roles and responsibilities for occupational health and safety.
Our objectives are to ensure all staff are trained in relevant HSE practices and to identify hazards in order to remove or control them in our workplace. Strategies for achieving this include:
- Ensuring HSE issues are included in planning all activities;
- Checking and reviewing the effects of our activities, continuously improving our processes and providing ongoing training;
- Communicating with employees and other parties to improve decision-making;
- Ensuring incidents are investigated and lessons are learnt within the organisation;
- Striving to meet client and community expectations;
- Distributing occupational health and safety information, including this policy to all our personnel;
- Consulting with local communities and government authorities on issues relating to the environment.
- Ensuring effective injury management and rehabilitation is provided to all employees.